Team of the law firm CONSULTUS consists of experienced lawyers with the multi-year practice gained while dealing with the various private and public law agenda. Their private practice follows the successful engagement at the leading multinational company and careers at the important foreign and at the recognized Slovak law firm, where our lawyers have provided legal services to domestic and foreign clients, including distinguished supranational companies, on a daily basis.
The crucial areas of law, the lawyers of the law firm CONSULTUS have considerable expertise in, include mainly corporate law and working out of all corporate issues inclusive mergers and acquisitions, real estate and construction law, commercial and civil law, labour law and administrative law.
While providing legal services we cooperate with the prime tax and accounting advisors, auditors, authorized appraisers, translators and interpreters, and other specialized experts.
The law firm CONSULTUS provides legal services in Slovak and English language.
- Comenius University, Bratislava, Master, 2002
- University of Trnava, Trnava, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Educational stay in the United States, 1999 - 2000
Attorney at Law, Slovak Bar Association
- member of team that advised to a participant of privatization tender for acquisition of shares of one of the largest Slovak banks, including legal due diligence of the company,
- extensive experience in the area of real estate and construction law; regularly provides legal services to one of the most important real estate development groups in Slovakia,
- member of team that provided legal services to an Austrian participant of privatization tender for acquisition of shares of the largest Slovak electricity producer, including legal due diligence of the company,
- longstanding practice in the field of corporate law, inclusive mergers and acquisitions; he has provided legal advisory services to several foreign companies in respect to establishment of their daughter companies/branches in the Slovak Republic and in the restructuring processes related to changes of their activities in Slovakia, including transfers of their estates, enterprises and designated assets,
- participated in the legal due diligences of several considerable companies from the energy and real estate fields,
- member of team that provided advisory services related to provision of state aid to one of the largest automobile producers in Slovakia and its suppliers.
- Comenius University, Bratislava, Master, 2005
- University of Trnava, Trnava, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Competition Law Course – ERA, Trier, 2007
- longstanding practice in the field of corporate law and commercial law, civil law and in the area of real estate and construction law,
- engaged in competition law on a long-term basis.